Cavity & Safety Slim Doors
The Auto Ingress Cavity Sliding Door Systems offer a high quality solution to the much dreaded challenge of optimising the available space inside any given room.
Designed to suit heavy duty applications, this model can operate up to 120kg per leaf in a wide range of applications. Incorporating a ‘self-cleaning’ stainless steel track, whisper quite belt-driven mechanism and is rated for continues operation. This unit is ideal for operation in clean-room environment and is also suitable for a range of other automatic door applications from supermarkets to small office building.
By effortlessly sliding into the wall, and excluding the now antiquated look of ‘pelmets’, our operator and track slimline design allows the ceiling line to continue through the walkway on the same plane.
This operator is compliant with the current Australian standards for sliding door assemblies (AS5007-2007) including testing for a million cycles.
It also provides for a safer more functional automatic sliding door for mothers room, doctor surgeries and commercial offices where customers are sitting or waiting around the main door. You can now easily place chairs in front of the sliding door feeling comfortable in the knowledge that the doors are in a cavity and will not open onto you. This achieves a desirable open feel, which is both pleasing to the eye and extremely practical.
For ease of access the Auto Ingress Cavity Slider can be coupled up with your choice of:
- Sensors (microwave or infrared) Push Buttons
- Proximity buttons
- Locks ( Electric or Manual)
- 7 Day time clock function (when coupled with electric locking)
- People counting system
- Security interface (Fire, BMS or access control)
- Secure user interface with programmable log in codes
- Ability to change and alter speed settings and override locking codes
- 10 mode setting changes (Auto, Open, Lock, Manual, Exit, Safe, Climate (Auto, Exit, Open)
- Access control (Card readers, proximity readers & Digital keypads)
- Specialized switching such as privacy latch switches with status indicators for toilets
- Timber, aluminium or glass doors Above ceiling or below ceiling access panels Our LS220B model comes standard with a 5 year warranty on motor and gear box, 12 months labour and 2 year parts comprehensive warranty
Intelligent control allows these operators to virtually think for themselves. The operators can be tailored to suit various traffic densities. The operators are fully compliant with egress codes and council by-law for fail-safe operations.
For more information about our cavity and safety slim doors, please contact us on 1300 138 750 or email at email@example.com.